You have successfully completed your fourth lesson!
Now that you have a better understanding of the Business Model Canvas, we hope the workshop poster will come in handy.
If you want to take it one step further and learn how to facilitate great business modelling workshops, we've got you covered!
We have created the Business Modelling Facilitator training to give you everything you need in one package.
What do you get by joining our online Business Modelling Facilitator training?
1. You will get the theory you need - the background on what a business model is, and why it's important.
Also, you'll get a good understanding of the two most popular tools - Business Model Canvas and Lean Canvas. We will take you through each of the blocks of the two tools, compare them conceptually and discuss which tool is preferable in different settings.
2. We will give you an example - the details of mapping AirBnB's business model to both of the canvases, and compare them to see how they differ in a practical setting.
3. We will also do a great exercise with ready-made stickers that you can download and use in your own workshop.
4. Once you have mastered the theory and the two tools, we will teach you how to organize an awesome Business Modelling workshop yourself!
You will get the materials you need for your workshop, free to download, change and use as you wish.
5. You will also learn how to deliver the workshop 100% remote, as this has become more important than ever.
After completing the training, you will have everything you need to hold a business modelling workshop the next day!
Check out the curriculum, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!