Following the success of last year, this year on November 20th we are organizing Playing Lean Community Day 2019! It’s a global event where fans around the world get together with their friends and colleagues and have fun playing the game (and learn at the same time).
Everyone is invited to join in on this experience by holding a Playing Lean game session or workshop for their community. All you need is the game, a table and some friends ready to battle it out!
Every organizer that registers for the event will get a special Playing Lean Community Day T-shirt!
- Sign up as an organizer by filling in this form
- organize a Playing Lean game session or workshop on November 20th
- share picture(s) or video(s) on Social Media with #PlayingLeanDay tag on the day (we will forgive you if you're a day late).
- Picture or video with the most likes and shares will get an extension scenario of their choice (Ride Sharing or Social Media), a Playing Lean hoodie and a Playing Lean Tote bag
- Second most liked picture or video will get an extension scenario of their choice (Ride Sharing or Social Media) and a Playing Lean Tote Bag
- 3rd, 4th and 5th place will get a Playing Lean Tote Bag
May the fastest learner win!