The Playing Lean Expert webinar series has hosted some of the best practitioners in the world to discuss innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership, culture and strategy.
With our guests sharing their knowledge, wisdom and experience, our goal with this webinar series is to inspire and help you in your professional and personal growth.
And we hope to do so for a long time!
Webinar recordings are sent to our newsletter subscribers, as well as future webinar invites, Playing Lean blog & launch updates and special deals.
If you would like to be a guest at one of our future webinars, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We're always looking for bright minds that want to share their knowledge with the community!
- Holger Nils Pohl: Creating Clarity
- Shyaam Ramkumar: Finding Enterprise Influencers to Unlock Growth of Innovations
- Matej Golob: How to do Hybrid work right
- Andrew Kidd and Matt Odell: Tales from the trenches - How the British army innovates
- The Lean Startup behind Playing Lean
- Wolfram von Rotberg: Playing Lean under political aspects
- Parag Gogate: Organisational Culture DNA - Building foundations for success
- Playing Lean Facilitator Assets for Teaching, Marketing and Having Fun // Watch recording
- Martin Bliemel and Julian Marchand: Double your learning from your own entrepreneurial experience through reflection and interruption
- Sean Buckland: Are you solving the right problem? An introduction to two practical innovation techniques that ensure you’re focusing on the best opportunity // Read blog post
- Mohamad Mahdi: How to bring innovation into organizations // Read blog post
- Esther Gons: Professionalising lean innovation in your company // Read blog post
- Cris Beswick: Does culture really eat strategy for breakfast? And other musings! // Read blog post
- Leading to learn with Katie Anderson // Read blog post
- Business Modelling Facilitator Training // Read blog post
- Business Modelling: From theory to practice // Read blog post
- Why business modelling is important // Read blog post
- Lean Startup Fundamentals // Read blog post
- Which innovation hero are you? // Read blog post
- Most common pitfalls in using Playing Lean and how to avoid them // Read blog post
- The making of Playing Lean
- Playing Lean Facilitator & Game Master Assets for Teaching, Marketing, and Having Fun