Facilitator Training Online
We have trained more than 100 Playing Lean Facilitators around the world. They are uniquely qualified to turn a Playing Lean workshop into the best learning event for their clients or students. Now you can become a Playing Lean Facilitator from the comfort of your own home!
The Playing Lean Facilitator training consists of three parts.
Part 1: Game Master Training
First, you will go through all the theory in video sessions and you can do when it suits you.
The video sessions will give you:
- an introduction to Lean Startup using the official set of slides that you will get access to, and can use in your own future Playing Lean workshops
- insight into the Facilitator Theory, making sure you know all the tips and tricks we use ourselves to set up great events
- backstories for the Hospitality Experiment Cards, enabling you to teach lots of Lean Startup lessons as your games progress.
Part 2: Remote group training session
In the second phase of the training you go through a 90 minute group session on Zoom.
In the session, we will take you through the:
- in-person and remote setup of a Playing Lean 2 game,
- how to prepare for the workshop and get organized,
- the reading of experiment cards, and
- any questions you might have.
Part 3: Facilitator hotseat
Our favourite part! We will get to see you in action!
We will meet online, and each Playing Lean facilitator-to-be will facilitate at least two game rounds.
You will receive immediate feedback from Bruno or Simen, helping you refine your Playing Lean facilitation skills.
Once you have successfully completed all of the training phases you will receive your Playing Lean Facilitator diploma!
The Facilitator Club is a unique community of Playing Lean Facilitators. We share everything from ideas and techniques to workshop slides - all in the name of creating an ever better experience for players and workshops attendees.
Attendees of Playing Lean Facilitator Training Online get to join the Facilitator Club, an online community on Slack where facilitators can discuss workshops, opportunities and everything Lean Startup. Club members get nice perks such as:
- Discount on games and extensions
- Access to workshop materials (presentations, templates, visuals, etc)
- Access to marketing materials (product descriptions, flyers, brochures,etc)
- Access to facilitation software made by club members
- Access to ready-to-use templates for an online Playing Lean game session
- Networking with coaches and consultants all over the world
- Marketing support through our channels
Join us now and become a Playing Lean Facilitator!